The homecoming season is here, and we have a lot of decisions to make. Figuring out your prom hairstyle and prom makeup looks ideas are as important as finding the perfect prom dress. Not to mention, there are special dances, parties after school dances, and corsages to consider. But don’t worry, we will help you every step of the way.
The homecoming prom is a good enough reason for you to take out the new eyeshadow that you impulsively bought at Sephora and then never use it. Skip the $$$ makeup and give yourself gorgeous, tasteful extra makeup for the prom night. It sounds scary, but these outfits are easy to create yourself and have a significant impact. Or, if you prefer professional makeup, we have collected some fantastic beauty tricks that you can show to your fairy charm mother.
Prepare screenshot button. From natural makeup to powerful glamour, we have a lot of inspiration for school ball makeup right in front of us.
Choose the best prom makeup looks ideas yourself
Hollywood Glam Prom Makeup looks Ideas
The following is a list of Hollywood charms. Take a closer look. What if this is what you want?
- Is white gardenia your favorite flower?
- Watching the latest movie is the best date for you?
- What you want to do is write your script?
- Are Lily Collins and Selena Gomez your role models?
- Do you think sleek dresses with beaded details are the best?
- If your answer is yes: Hollywood glamorous makeup is your prom style.
But if these questions are not to your liking, don’t worry. Check the next self-check!
Classic Prom Makeup Looks For Homecoming party
- Your favorite flower is a red rose.
- Don’t you think doing manicures and toenails with your best friend is better than dating?
- The project you are most interested in is to increase the confidence of girls?
- Are Allie Fanning and Emma Roberts your role models?
- Is your ideal clothing style feminine and sophisticated?
- If this is the case, your style is Classic Chic.
But if it doesn’t suit your taste, get ready for the next self-examination!
Retro Disco Queen Makeup Styles to be outstanding
- tTe amaryllis your favorite flower?
- Is visiting the local thrift store a good idea for a date?
- your girl band your favorite project?
- Did Kendall Jenner Solange Knowles inspire you?
- The dress style of your dreams: a fitted dress with metallic sequins.
- If these can describe you well, your prom style is the queen of retro disco.
Related source: 21 Stunning eyeshadow makeup tutorial step by step for beginers!
Edgy Prom Makeup Ideas For Prom Night
- black dahlia your favorite flower?
- it your perfect date to listen to a new underground band?
- Is the modern artist online gallery your passion project?
- Are Lore and Taylor Momsen your muses?
- Do you think a black suit best shows your personality?
If you think you are affirmative to these answers, congratulations! Avant-garde elegance is your prom style.
Eyes: Naturally show your elegance: apply some nude eyeshadow on the entire eyelid and add some shimmer. Don’t forget. There is always a place for black eyeliner. If you feel you need more volume, the mascara is there.
Face: Let your skin glow this night! Apply highlighter without foundation to make your face look silky.
Lips: Saturation is the key to perfection. If you have a “darker than darker” lipstick, this is exactly what you need. For more precise makeup, using color-matching lip liner will give you the effect you want.
Bohemian Prom makeup looks ideas
- Is Daisy your favorite flower?
- Do you think going to the park for a picnic is a good idea?
- Is your most passionate project hosting a music festival?
- Have Vanessa Hudgens and Dakota Johnson inspired you?
- a flowy floor skirt your ideal dress?
It seems that Bohemian beauty is the best for you. Still out of style? Keep reading!
Related reading ： How to do Pink eyeliner makeup steps to enlarged eyes!